Hi, Dieter here.
I want to start out by thanking you for checking out my Every Other Day Diet Review blog. Let me assure you one thing: If you are searching for and honest and in-depth review of Jon Benson’s Every Other Day Diet, you have come to the right place!
I want to clear something up right away: What I will give you is an honest look at Jon’s diet system. The things you are about to read right here are the essentials you must know before you can make an educated buying decision.
Note that this is a review site: Click here to visit Jon Benson’s Every Other Day Diet Official Site
So what exactly is Jon Benson’s Every Other Day Diet?
The ‘Every Other Day Diet’ is a comprehensive guide on how to change your eating habits in order to lose weight fast by fitness and nutritional expert, Jon Benson.
The Every Other Day Diet uses an approach that it is not often seen in the “easy diets” industry. Having been obese himself, Jon tried to develop a diet that has one major upside: It is useable for a long time. The foundation of this diet is the “alternate day diet” approach. It has a very high success rate with dieters since they aren’t forced to give up the foods they love. Sure you can’t eat whatever you want all the time, and the diet days are actually very strategically planned to ensure the best results possible. But even on the strictest diet plan in the book (the book offers 5 different approaches), you are allowed to have your favorite pizza or pasta at least once a week.
One of the most innovative things I learned from reading Jon Benson’s book was the SNAPP System of Eating.
Now while eating whatever you want, whenever you want isn’t the best approach (Let’s face it: You have tested it, I have tested it and it NEVER works!), being on a strict diet plan is a pain. You always have to remember exactly when to eat and what to eat, carrying diet schedules with you wherever you go. SNAPP takes care of this. It tells you exactly what to eat, and when to eat it.
The method is really designed to implement this diet into you day to day life. I have read a lot of books over the last few months on this specific topic (how to lose weight fast) and don’t get me wrong, I read some super material. However, this was the first guide that offered such a simple system to help you remember all the foods you should eat and when you should eat them.
Here’s exactly how ‘SNAPP’ works:
Now SNAPP is a copyright protected system, so I will try to tell you as much as possible without breaking the law. See, SNAPP is a system that helps you to plan your meals in a way that you eat the right things at the right time without a lot of planning. Follow it, and you will eat you meals at the right time and in the right amounts. You will get enough carbs, protein, fiber and all of the other good stuff.
Each letter of “SNAPP” stands for one of the meals you should consume over the day. Shake, Nuts, Apples, Protein and Produce. Eaten in this order your diet is not only optimized for you to lose weight fast, but also as simple as it can possibly be.
The beauty of the system is how easy it is to implement. You are not required to put everything you eat on a scale. Jon offers you a very easy approach to find out how much you should eat each meal.
I have read a lot of books on weight lose, and I have learned a lot from them. But this is bare none the simplest system I have ever read, and a real golden nugget. It helps that this diet works, too.
What I didn’t like about the Every Other Day Diet?
Nothing is perfect, and there are a couple of things I didn’t like about this book as well. Here they are:
- Jon is very straight forward in the beginning. You will need to take full responsibility for the shape you are in right now. This might seem very UNFAIR to some readers who feel that they are genetically predisposed to being fat. However, Jon also points out that he was in this position as well and that it is possible to change!
- Jon has VERY unorthodox methods, these really are NOT your typical methods you hear about when it comes to losing weight fast. I can see many readers being slightly overwhelmed with some of the things Jon advises you should do to get in shape.
What are the GOOD things about the Every Other Day Diet?
- It is a very easy, yet extremely enjoyable read. Jon has a great writing style and his experience as a nutritionist really shines through.
- Jon offers you 5 individual eating plans, guaranteeing to meet your own personal needs. From a very simple starter plan to a plan for athletes, it is all there.
- It literally takes 5 minutes to figure out your exact food requirements, and SNAPP makes your whole diet, well, a snap.
- Should you decide to complement your diet with some workouts, the system comes with a full workout program. The theme stays the same: The biggest effects in the shortest amount of time. The workout system requires you to only work out 7(!) minutes a day. I tried it, and I can tell you it is tough. But it is also great to be in and out of the gym in 7 minutes!
Conclusion: What do I think?
In my opinion, the Every Other Day Diet is the best non fluff guide out there if you are looking to change your eating habits once and for all and lose weight fast. Jon, the author has an impressive background as a fitness coach and personal trainer and it does show. What is even cooler is that Jon was once obese as well, so he can really show you what to do to get rid of your excess fat.
The guide is full of unorthodox techniques to attack your fat cells. In fact, I was able to take a couple of golden nuggets I could use in my own diet away from it (and that’s after reading 20+ guides on how to lose weight fast in the past few months alone!). If you finally want to get the body you deserve and change your bad eating habits once and for all than I truly feel that this is the guide you should pick up!
You won’t regret it!
I hope my homepage has helped you,